Books for Adults
Click on a book for more information. The link will bring you to the library catalog and you can request the book with your library card.
No library card? Stop in at any public library - it's free!
Celebrating the New Year
- The Culinary Arts Collection database provides access to many informative articles such as the one provided below!
New Year's Eve - Times Square in NYC
Making New Year's Resolutions and Other Changes
Explore these links about some easy ways to make a big impact in your life and how to keep those resolutions!
Check out these books about New Year's resolutions available at the library:
Check out these party planning books at the library:
Use library resources to help plan a special meal:
1. List 10 things you love (and DO THEM!)
2. Join a club (and TALK TO PEOPLE!)
3. Go on a date (with someone you actually LIKE!)
4. Tell someone you care (your therapist DOESN'T COUNT!)
5. Celebrate New Year's (with OTHER PEOPLE!) Seriously?
Movies available at the Library
You can request this video with your library card!
Just click on a video and it will bring you to the library catalog.
A stellar ensemble cast celebrates love, hope, forgiveness, second chances
and fresh starts, in intertwining stories told amidst the pulse and promise of New York City on the most dazzling night of the year.